Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Monday, September 1, 2014

The ALS ice bucket challenge

Folks,

What is this new craze about ice bucket challenge?

Well, kudos if you've done it. But what next? Do you just stop there?

Is there any money or support provided to support the good cause of helping ALS victims?

I think the cause to help this is noble, but you should not just accept the challenge just for the fun of it.

And I am not sure if you guys have watched a video where one man put the ice in a glass and enjoy it with some wine. And he wrote some cheque to be donated to charities that supports the ALS victimes, for every bit of ice he put in the glass. Amazing, is it not?

I say that this is better than accepting the ice buckett challenge blindly!

Therefore, the picture below is absolutely apt in its own right.

Don't simply nominate if you don't contribute.

As for me I have yet to be challenged and I hope the one who will challenge me has better pledged some donation to support this cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment