Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hey Brother , Ola Sister!

Folks,

Tonight is one of those night where some songs have impact to me. Especially if it is a quiet night.

Jeez.

Every lyrics will make every one of my hair stands and my heart beats faster than at any other time.

So yes, beware of the night. For the it is dark and no one knows what lurks in there.

And tonight, I am listening to this song with the following lyrics that made me ponder and wonder..

"If the sky comes falling down,
For you,
There's nothing in this world wouldn't do,
What if I'm far from home,
Oh brother,
I will hear you call,
What if I lose it all,
Oh sister,
I would help you out.."

I leave you at that.

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment