Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cataloguing My Books

Peeps,

Today I am busy with cataloguing my novels. The reasons for doing are:-

1. To keep track of my assets,
2. To avoid buying same novels.

How do I catalogue these novels, you ask. Well, easy! I downloaded an application call "Book Catalogue" from Google Play, and after installation, I only need to scan the barcode of the book and the app will automatically search and match through the world wide web, and voila; your asset is recorded and catalogued. It is that simple.

I am going to continue cataloguing more books but here are some of the books that I have just catalogued earlier on.

Gosh, my back is aching after all jumping, sorting, bowing and finding those books from my bookshelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment