Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Chancing Upon Former Students

Peeps,

Last week, while I was at Midvalley Megamall, I bumped into my former student, named Krane Chan at MPH Bookstore. He was looking for some books to buy so that he can finish off his RM 250 1-Malaysia Book Voucher.

I taught Krane the subject Control System while I was teaching at Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation (as it was known back then) in the year 2010.

He was a very polite, hardworking and charming student. His work is something that I truly admire. Oh, he used to wear a long hair, and I greatly admired it - well, maybe I like a straight and a silky-smooth hair. Now that he wears a short hair, he still look gorgeous and handsome.

Krane has just completed his bachelor's studies, and will graduate soon. His convocation is scheduled to take place somewhere this month or next.

During our short conversation, we talked about many things: future plan, career, postgraduate studies and so on. We also talked about engineering studies, and how interesting it is; and not forgetting also how tough and boring it can also be.

Krane also confided to me that he is not discounting the possibility of venturing to other things that is not even related to engineering.

Oh well, I am not there to advise him: he is a great man, and he surely knows the best on what to plan for his future. Whether he will pursue postgraduate studies or finding a suitable career; that is entirely up to him.

In any case, I wish you well in your future, Krane!

p/s: juxtaposed with this picture is a picture I took a sometimes back with former student, Ee Kai Shen and Tan Ewe Gin. Refer to the previous post for more information on these two students.

No comments:

Post a Comment