Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Internet Explorer

Hello People,

Ever since Google Chrome was invented, many bad comments are being bombarded to Internet Explorer, the web browser.

There was even a report I read sometimes this year (or was it last year?) suggesting that only dumb people use Internet Explorer.

Whether this is true or not, I leave it to your judgment. As for me, my personal choice is Google Chrome.

What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment