Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Racketeer

Peeps,

Look at what I bought today! While I was out at KLCC (and Alamanda earlier) looking frantically for the latest Dan Brown's "Inferno" novel in paperback, I came across this latest edition of John Grisham's novel called "The Racketeer".

I actually did not plan to buy this novel because I have lots of Grisham's previous novels at home waiting to be read and cleared. But since Brown's latest novel is not yet out in paperback, then I decided to compensate it with another novel. Hence this novel, so as not to make myself feel that my quest for Brown's novel although unsuccessful, but nevertheless not a wasted one.

I will read this novel (God knows when) and once done, I'll give you my review later.

No comments:

Post a Comment