Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Evening Tea for Two

Friends,

I had a nice and joyful evening tea at a nice restaurant known as Delicious, Dua Residence, located off Jalan Tun Razak, near Kuala Lumpur City Center (KLCC).

Delicious is not exactly a fine dining reataurant. It is a typical family restaurant for everyone of every race and nationalities. It is a great restaurant with soft music that is good for the hungry tummy to digest foods, unlike some restaurants playing hippie, rap songs during the mea! God, that's terrible!

Delicious is nicely decorated with white artificial trees. And its lightings are superbly nice with its bulb locked inside a bird cage, evoking the feeling of being in a restaurant thay has this nature touch to it.

The food served at Delicious range from western foods (such as pasta, sandwich etc.) to local Malay cuisines (such as the superbly tasty Nasi Kerabu). The cakes are also equally delicious, the coffees are also refreshing.

For our evening tea, I ordered Tall Latte while my dear friend ordered a Chamomile tea. He complained to me that the tea served (apparently of some exotic brand) was not as good as Dilmah's chamomile tea. Oh well, I don't really know much about tea since I am a coffee person. And frankly, I cannot survive without coffee. But when I tasted his tea, I couls not detect any flaws in it except to  think that he must be mad to say that the tea was not nice. Well, that's what I had in mind!

Anyway.

We also ordered "Banofee Pie"; a really sweet and yummy banana pie coated with nice whipped cream that also consist of a tinge of coffee flavours that sent me to Cloud Eight and Three Quarter. When you cut the pie, you can see the bananas along with liquid (melted?) coffee.

Delicious is indeed a nice restaurant to go too and I do not, for once, hesitate to recommend you there for some nice gastronomic affair!

No comments:

Post a Comment