Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday Blues

Folks,

I am now in the train, heading to my office.

I noticed that Monday is always a hectic day -- people are just so busy on this day, and traffic is always congested on this day too.

And the look on the face of people, especially the ones in the train, are always sombre and dull. Rarely do you see people smiling early Monday morning.

Myself included too.

It is as if they are forced to come to work after enjoying two days of rest.

Well, they are in a way, 'forced'!

But when it comes to Tuesday and the days that follow, I think that people just adjust themselves to the situation, I guess.

But Monday is always the busiest day of all; no matter how relaxing that day is, it seems to be always the busiest and the most hectic! Hence, the Monday blues!

Anyway, Happy Monday, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment