Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Save Syiria

Peeps,

Look at the image below.

It shattered my heart.
It forced the (stubborn) tears out of my eyes.
It makes my knees weak.
It silences my talkative mouth.

Just look at this sad and heart-wrenching image.

While I have the liberty and enjoy sleeping on the most comfortable pillow there is on this world, this poor Arab boy in a war-torn country of Syiria is sleeping like nobody's business with a brick as a head rest.

Does that not tell us enough about the situation in their country?

When will the war stop?
When will peace arrive?

O God the almighty! Please, restore and peace and order in Syiria for I cannot stand seeing a child like this sleeping on an improper place with a brick being a head rest at the expense of some pathetic political leaders (read: Bashar al-Assas) wanting to hold on to that limited power.

Destroy, O God, the corrupt politicians and cruel government that care not its citizens.

I am sad. Because I truly think that this child deserve a better place and pillow to sleep on..

No comments:

Post a Comment