Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Moving On

Folks,

Tonight's note is about moving on.

This is a very hard topic as different people have different way of moving on with their life.

I suppose that not everything is eternal and that we have to accept it even though it is hard for us.

Alas, I can only smile because it did happened. And I need to only be extra vigilant in the future.

Good night, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment