Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

breakfast food!

Friends,

As I browsed through my phone's album, i saw this picture which I snapped last year or so.

I remember that I bought this RM 1.60 nasi lemak and a cup of RM 1.40 hot capucinno at Esso petrol station.

And this is my breakfast that I always take at this petrol station before heading off to work. At that time, I was working as a lecturer at UCSI University, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

The petrol station is located at at Grand Saga highway. I used to drive along this highway every morning from my home at Bangi to Cheras. Oh, the good jolly ride, back then.

Well, now that Esso in Malaysia has been sold to Phillipine's Petron, I hope that they still maintain this yummy nasi lemak.

You know what, maybe I should drive there tomorrow and re-live the old thought amd memory of having my breakfast there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment