Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hell for Women

Pals,

I know I bid you good night in the last post, but truth is, I cannot sleep. The title of this post is overly sensational, but then again, it is my way of luring you tk read the post ;)

As I check through my phone, I found some old photos that I snapped at different time, and for different occassion.

This photo was taken from The Star, one of the best English dailies in Malaysia. I can't remember when this photo was published; I'll check 'em out later for you, if you're interested.

Okay. I find the quote to be very interesting: it was uttered by the former US Secretary of State, Madam Madeleine Albright.

From the quote, I conclude that she is so instrumental in the development of women affairs that she infamously said "there is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women".

While the statement sounds like a 'feminist statement', I actually find the quote to be very interesting and encouraging (for women).

The quote is intended for those women out there who are successful, but don't help other women.

Either way, hell is for those bad ones; regardless of gender, race, or religions. Both despicable men and women will be sent to hell as a result of their unapologetically extreme pathetic behaviour -- that's for sure.

And let God alone judge human and decide if he or she is to be placed in hell or not.

Either way, this quote is a very powerful quote in the sense that capable women who dont help other unfortunate women should be punished.

However, the quote will be a little nicer if Madam Albright can extend this to the whole humanity instead of focusing on a single gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment