Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

This Thing About Engineering

Friends,

Admit it. Almost everyone that we know who studied or studies engineering all over facebooks talking about engineering and how hard the course is.

Let's get real. Engineering is equally hard as medical studies, physics, neuroscience etc. I don't understand why engineering people are making such a big fuss about their studies.

I myself an engineering graduate. I understand that engineering can be hard and tough. But so too ar, say, medical studies and accounting. Not everyone can study medical sciences even if they are the smartest kid on the world.

What I am saying is, stop all this trolling about how hard engineering is. It is hard, I admit; so deal with it. It is tough, I admit. Work hard to understand it!

Let's get real: everything is hard and tough. Deal with it, and you will soon get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment