Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Reality of Expectations

Folks,

This picture was taken from Facebook. This is so true, and it happens all the time, every time at my home.

In fact, my mom used to buy these ice creams not because of its taste, but because of the multi-purpose use of its containers!

I thought that my mom is the only lady in this world who does this. But, there are many others, in Malaysia.

Oh well, that's what unique about Malaysians! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment