Disclaimer

All opinions and views in this blog is entirely mine, and does not reflect any organization that I am affiliated with. And please exercise careful judgment when trading securities. Nothing in this blog should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell any securities. You do so at your own risk, and do not blame others if the outcome is not in your favour. In case you are wondering, I do not have any securities trading account with any brokerage firms or investment banks.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Want This

Friends,

Recently, this special friend of mine sent me this picture through Whatsapp.

I think that this picture is absolutely brilliant and amazing. It is a rocking chair with bookshelfs padded in it.

Wow! Imagine rocking in this chair in the windy evening with John Grisham's novel at hands. Absolutely fabulous!

And I want this rocking chair!

1 comment: